MadmoiZelle speaks English

A

AnonymousUser

Tangerine;1807534 a dit :
And honestly, a good French series?! haha, I'm joking but that's kind of hard to find!

Did you think about "un Gars/une Fille" ? It's not really a french series but maybe it can interested your students.

My english is really poor right now, four years i haven't practice it, i'm so ashamed.

A

AnonymousUser

I'm really nulle in english.
I do not know le speak, and le understand.
I am a débile, haha.

8 Novembre 2009
9 019
3 154
2 254
Vert Saint Denis
I am quite alone in my room :P ! But I'm also lonely, these times. I know I can't expect my friends to be here all day, but K. is somewhere (and I don't know where) and didn't tell me.

It's so weird to feel like that. She was with me from the very moment I used to wake up to the moment I used to go to bed. He's been here all this week... now, I don't even know where he is and what he's doing!

15 Décembre 2008
2 588
2 490
5 174
Tangerine, good luck with your students !

( yousrah, I think we say "at college" ( without "the" ), but not sure ? )

Well ok. I'm trying to organise my birthday party, and that just sucks. I'm afraid it's just going to be lame, that's not cool, and that's exactly why I didn't want to celebrate it ...
Pshh anyway.
( I'm even thinking about going to laser tag instead ! )

Jarod : do you want private lessons ? :winky:

7 Octobre 2007
1 814
3 124
Sasha.;1810312 a dit :
Well ok. I'm trying to organise my birthday party, and that just sucks. I'm afraid it's just going to be lame, that's not cool, and that's exactly why I didn't want to celebrate it ...
Pshh anyway.
( I'm even thinking about going to laser tag instead ! )

Why do u think that?? What did u plan to do? We might be able to help!!

I'm kind of worried...my best friend was suppose to give birth last friday and nothing happenned so far. She's very anxious so that's not goin to help the baby to come! Plus she lives in Birmingham, I feel so useless! I can't do anything to help her and she seems so desperate :Pooh:

15 Décembre 2008
2 588
2 490
5 174
Pin-up Colada;1810432 a dit :
Why do u think that?? What did u plan to do? We might be able to help!!

That's nice :happy:, unfortunatly I don't think you can do anything ..
I invited some of my friends from highschool for a little party, but for the moment we are only 5, the others can't come. And I'm not a leader, I don't know how to "animate it". So ... I think they are going to be disappointed, and I really don't like that idea !

Fingers crossed for your friend !

22 Avril 2009
10 279
15 440
6 454
Lille
Sasha.;1810461 a dit :
That's nice :happy:, unfortunatly I don't think you can do anything ..
I invited some of my friends from highschool for a little party, but for the moment we are only 5, the others can't come. And I'm not a leader, I don't know how to "animate it". So ... I think they are going to be disappointed, and I really don't like that idea !

Fingers crossed for your friend !
well take a video game like mario party some dvds and the party's on :P

15 Décembre 2008
2 588
2 490
5 174
Alizuko;1810808 a dit :
well take a video game like mario party some dvds and the party's on :P

I think this is not representing the idea of a "good party" for them ( unfortunatly >< ).
Whatever, I'll find something, or, maybe, we can go out, somewhere in Paris !

Madness;1811654 a dit :
I know them, and even if I don't really like those kind of things, being with my close friends and virtually shooting them was awesome! :happy:

I think I miss my best friends :cretin: !

No doubt ! I have to do this at least once in my life :d

Edit' : Ow cool, that's my 777th contribution ! :lunette:

A

Ancien membre

I need you !
Je l'ai posté aussi dans "questions en tout genre" ;

J'ai besoin de votre aide les filles (surtout celles qui comprennent bien l'anglais) !
Alors, j'ai des questions sur cette vidéo, mais je comprends pas du tout une phrase, celle de 05:09. Elle commence et finit par "The treatment [...] torture." (enfin il y a environ trois phrases entre les deux mots que je viens de donner)

Je comprends : "the treatment's slave received from their masters very ... . Some orders were ... work their slaves mercylessly traited them with corporal discipline. So painful ... torture."

7 Octobre 2007
1 814
3 124
Jimmy.;1815977 a dit :
I need you !
Je l'ai posté aussi dans "questions en tout genre" ;

J'ai besoin de votre aide les filles (surtout celles qui comprennent bien l'anglais) !
Alors, j'ai des questions sur cette vidéo, mais je comprends pas du tout une phrase, celle de 05:09. Elle commence et finit par "The treatment [...] torture." (enfin il y a environ trois phrases entre les deux mots que je viens de donner)

Je comprends : "the treatment's slave received from their masters very ... . Some orders were ... work their slaves mercylessly traited them with corporal discipline. So painful ... torture."

"The treatments slaves received from their masters were very tremendously. Some owners were brutal sadists who worked their slaves mercilessly and threatened them with a corporal discipline so painful that it demanded for torture."

I think I'm wrong with the "demanded" because I don't really understand the sentence in that case... But I'm sure one of the madz will correct it! Anyway, I think instead of demanded, it's something like "was like". Hope I helped you out!

Les Immanquables du forum

Participe au magazine !
Une info qu'on devrait traiter sur madmoiZelle ?

Nouvelle ou perdue ?
Pas de panique, on t'aime déjà !

La charte de respect du forum
Le guide technique &
le guide culturel du forum
Viens te présenter !
Un problème technique ?
Topic d'entraide sur l'orthographe et la grammaire

La chefferie vous informe
Les annonces de l'équipe concernant le forum et madmoiZelle
Rendre visite à madmoiZelle
Le médiateur du forum
Soutiens madmoiZelle financièrement
Topic dédié à la pub sur mad
Si vous aimez madmoiZelle, désactivez AdBlock !

Les immanquables
Les topics de blabla
En ce moment... !

Mode - Beauté - Ciné - Musique - Séries - Littérature - Jeux Vidéo - Etudes - Ecriture - Cuisine - People - Télévision

Envie de rencontrer des MadZ ?
Viens trouver le forum de ta ville !

Mode
Le pire de la mode
Ces vêtements qui te font envie
Ta tenue du jour
La tenue qui plaît
Tes derniers achats de fringues

Beauté
Astuces,bons plans économies & dupes
Le topic des vernis
Questions beauté en tout genre

Culture
Le meilleur des images du net
L'aide aux devoirs
Tu écoutes quoi ?
Quelle est ta série du moment ?
Quel livre lisez-vous en ce moment ?
Le dernier film que vous avez vu à la maison
Le topic philosophique

Société
Topic des gens qui cherchent du travail
Voyager seule : conseils et témoignages
Trucs nuls de la vie d'adulte : CAF, Banque, Mutuelle, Logement etc...

Les topics universels
Je ne supporte pas
Je ne comprends pas
Ca me perturbe
Je me demande
J'adore...
Je m'en veux de penser ça mais...

Cupidon
Le topic des amoureuses
Le topic des polyamoureuses
Les Célibattantes