MadmoiZelle speaks English

18 Avril 2008
1 346
2 484
Today I picked up the phone and it was our cyprus agent, speaking english of course, and I've lost my means, didn't know what to say :s. But all day long I'm sending mails in english, I know I need to pratise my oral...

17 Septembre 2010
7 892
5 501
3 384
Yesterday 2 guys asked me from which part of England did I come.
That's so effin' cool! I was so proud of myself, knowing that I haven't talk to an actual English person for months.
Then I've met some friends of mine, who speak English too, and it was so easy to talk with them, I was drunk but anyway, I really understood them and I was really really PROUD.
I :Pom: cheer :Pom: myself haha

16 Septembre 2005
4 924
Paris
I thought about you guys cause you were talking about opening a bakery abroad... I went to a French bakery (La boulangerie, how original) in Chicago and it seems to work pretty well. The bread was AWESOME... gosh, I haven't tasted something like that in months and I eat tons of bread everyday. I had a dream about it during the night!
But I'm not happy about going back to France. Like one of you said earlier, the worst will be arriving and hearing French everywhere. When I came back from Spain, it really gave me the creeps.
Well. I'd better go back to work now.

A

Ancien membre

Alecto;1907730 a dit :
I miss England so much. I did an oral presentation in Literature at the beginning of the semester, I made plenty of mistakes and had a changing accent. When I spoke the other day with a proper English girl, language was so fluent...

My American history class is full of stupid former "prépas" with a shitty accent ("they laived in towns") and of girls with a "yeknooow" accent, pretending they're American. I absolutely love to accentuate my British accent....

I'm in "prépa" and I do have an american accent :yawn: I'm watching (or i used to watch, i'd rather say..) so many series I just can't help having this accent. One of my english "khôlleur" even asked me once if I have lived or spent time in the US (I've never been there, actually).

Which leads me to another point.... I am going to LA then Denver then NYC in exactly 2 months from now with my mom and my cousin ! I'm so glad, it's gonna be so much fun, whenever I think about it I'm like : :Pom: :danse: :cretin:
By the way, if any of you has got ideas of activities I could make in Denver, that would be nice to share it with me ! We are following my mom as she needs to there on business, we will stay like 2 days in a gorgeous hostel (because that's the place of her conference :d), but I don't know how will we spend time with my cousin...

Lu

5 Février 2009
4 844
Paris
Alecto;1907730 a dit :
I miss England so much. I did an oral presentation in Literature at the beginning of the semester, I made plenty of mistakes and had a changing accent. When I spoke the other day with a proper English girl, language was so fluent...

My American history class is full of stupid former "prépas" with a shitty accent ("they laived in towns") and of girls with a "yeknooow" accent, pretending they're American. I absolutely love to accentuate my British accent....

I'm also in "prépa"
icon12.gif
I don't have neither the american accent, nor the british one !
Well, i'm not so bad when speaking, but my teacher always says to improve my "th" pronounciation, which seeems "so french" --'

I'd love to spend my summer holiday, at least one whole month, in London ! Without my mother or my sister, in order to be in a real "imersion" (do english people use that term for this idea?), but i don't know yet how to organize this...

sorry if there are some mistakes

17 Septembre 2010
7 892
5 501
3 384
No one's talkin here anymore, ya?
Are ya alive mates?

Just wanna talk with my shitty english haha.
Plus I'm talkin like a chav. In my own fuckin dead. I'm such a dick.

Les Immanquables du forum

Participe au magazine !
Une info qu'on devrait traiter sur madmoiZelle ?

Nouvelle ou perdue ?
Pas de panique, on t'aime déjà !

La charte de respect du forum
Le guide technique &
le guide culturel du forum
Viens te présenter !
Un problème technique ?
Topic d'entraide sur l'orthographe et la grammaire

La chefferie vous informe
Les annonces de l'équipe concernant le forum et madmoiZelle
Rendre visite à madmoiZelle
Le médiateur du forum
Soutiens madmoiZelle financièrement
Topic dédié à la pub sur mad
Si vous aimez madmoiZelle, désactivez AdBlock !

Les immanquables
Les topics de blabla
En ce moment... !

Mode - Beauté - Ciné - Musique - Séries - Littérature - Jeux Vidéo - Etudes - Ecriture - Cuisine - People - Télévision

Envie de rencontrer des MadZ ?
Viens trouver le forum de ta ville !

Mode
Le pire de la mode
Ces vêtements qui te font envie
Ta tenue du jour
La tenue qui plaît
Tes derniers achats de fringues

Beauté
Astuces,bons plans économies & dupes
Le topic des vernis
Questions beauté en tout genre

Culture
Le meilleur des images du net
L'aide aux devoirs
Tu écoutes quoi ?
Quelle est ta série du moment ?
Quel livre lisez-vous en ce moment ?
Le dernier film que vous avez vu à la maison
Le topic philosophique

Société
Topic des gens qui cherchent du travail
Voyager seule : conseils et témoignages
Trucs nuls de la vie d'adulte : CAF, Banque, Mutuelle, Logement etc...

Les topics universels
Je ne supporte pas
Je ne comprends pas
Ca me perturbe
Je me demande
J'adore...
Je m'en veux de penser ça mais...

Cupidon
Le topic des amoureuses
Le topic des polyamoureuses
Les Célibattantes