MadmoiZelle speaks English

17 Septembre 2010
7 892
5 501
3 384
It's okay, we just need sth to speak about.
Do you know how to meet a cute Engish boy, chat with him, make him fall in love with ya, an then you can live in England and everything is cool and you just have to speak English everyday for the rest of your life?
(Nope, I'm not dreaming about it for months.... :sweatdrop: )

17 Septembre 2010
7 892
5 501
3 384
I need your help guys! (Okay, I'm a bit "too much here" these days haha.)
Is it correct?
"You're my longest relationship, my best friend, my first love, my twin brother, I'm with your since the beginning and I'll be there till the end."

A

Ancien membre

Jamie`;1941724 a dit :
I need your help guys! (Okay, I'm a bit "too much here" these days haha.)
Is it correct?
"You're my longest relationship, my best friend, my first love, my twin brother, I'm with your since the beginning and I'll be there till the end."

Don't you mean "I'm yours" or "I'm with you" ?
It seems to me you gotta write an apostrophe before "till" since it's a shortcut to say "until" (well, I don't know if it's a real rule, but I would write it that way)

17 Septembre 2010
7 892
5 501
3 384
Season;1941743 a dit :
Don't you mean "I'm yours" or "I'm with you" ?
It seems to me you gotta write an apostrophe before "till" since it's a shortcut to say "until" (well, I don't know if it's a real rule, but I would write it that way)

Yup, "I'm with you", it's a mistake I'm doing all the time, but never on purpose ... u_u
Anyway, I don't think that the apostrophe is a rule but you're right, I should write one :)
Thx

A

Ancien membre

That's what I thought too ;)
And, the "you're my longest relationship" seems a bit weird to me, I think it's grammaticaly (shit, I don't know how to spell this word, one m or two? :shifty:) correct but I don't know if an actual English would say that. Maybe "You're the only one I have stayed this long with" or... idk, I'll let the other girls say what they think about it, It's time for me to go write my philosophy essay :stare:

17 Septembre 2010
7 892
5 501
3 384
Season;1941766 a dit :
That's what I thought too ;)
And, the "you're my longest relationship" seems a bit weird to me, I think it's grammaticaly (shit, I don't know how to spell this word, one m or two? :shifty:) correct but I don't know if an actual English would say that. Maybe "You're the only one I have stayed this long with" or... idk, I'll let the other girls say what they think about it, It's time for me to go write my philosophy essay :stare:

It makes sense because it's not meant to be send to an actual person. And it includes so much things I just can't say it like that. Plus the "You're the only one I have stayed this long with" is too heavy. I want a short sentence :)

Thx Tracy Jacks <3

Spencer;1964213 a dit :
My parents just signed the check which will pay the FCE (First Certificate in English from the University of Cambridge) ...
I'm scaaaaaarred, even if my English teacher is in love with me ... :yawn:

High five, I'm exactly in the same situation as you right now (except the fact that I am in love with my english teacher, but don't tell anyone) ! I'm sure it would be a cake walk for such a smart girl like you.

My art section suggested me to travel around England during a whole week in February : Chester, Bath, London, Leicester, Liverpool... It sounds so freakin' awesome, but it also means I'll miss about 6 days of work... But as my friend says, you gotta take the risk if you wanna get the biscuit, right ?

10 Décembre 2008
1 624
Bordeaux
I'm studying English and Spanish this year so this thread is perfect. I've always been in love with English, since I started to learn it when I was 12, at school. I've been several times in England, I had a british boyfriend for few months (good way for staying in England for less money actually!) and I would love to be a English to French translator later... This is a passion, I love listening somebody talking English, writting it,... I prefer English accent rather than the American one, don't know why.. It sounds better!

27 Juin 2010
7 451
10 706
5 954
Ow. I'm feeling so ridiculous when I read your posts ! My english is so bad. I'd like to speak like you all do :crying:

(I'm sure this simple sentence is full of mistakes :yawn:)

Les Immanquables du forum

Participe au magazine !
Une info qu'on devrait traiter sur madmoiZelle ?

Nouvelle ou perdue ?
Pas de panique, on t'aime déjà !

La charte de respect du forum
Le guide technique &
le guide culturel du forum
Viens te présenter !
Un problème technique ?
Topic d'entraide sur l'orthographe et la grammaire

La chefferie vous informe
Les annonces de l'équipe concernant le forum et madmoiZelle
Rendre visite à madmoiZelle
Le médiateur du forum
Soutiens madmoiZelle financièrement
Topic dédié à la pub sur mad
Si vous aimez madmoiZelle, désactivez AdBlock !

Les immanquables
Les topics de blabla
En ce moment... !

Mode - Beauté - Ciné - Musique - Séries - Littérature - Jeux Vidéo - Etudes - Ecriture - Cuisine - People - Télévision

Envie de rencontrer des MadZ ?
Viens trouver le forum de ta ville !

Mode
Le pire de la mode
Ces vêtements qui te font envie
Ta tenue du jour
La tenue qui plaît
Tes derniers achats de fringues

Beauté
Astuces,bons plans économies & dupes
Le topic des vernis
Questions beauté en tout genre

Culture
Le meilleur des images du net
L'aide aux devoirs
Tu écoutes quoi ?
Quelle est ta série du moment ?
Quel livre lisez-vous en ce moment ?
Le dernier film que vous avez vu à la maison
Le topic philosophique

Société
Topic des gens qui cherchent du travail
Voyager seule : conseils et témoignages
Trucs nuls de la vie d'adulte : CAF, Banque, Mutuelle, Logement etc...

Les topics universels
Je ne supporte pas
Je ne comprends pas
Ca me perturbe
Je me demande
J'adore...
Je m'en veux de penser ça mais...

Cupidon
Le topic des amoureuses
Le topic des polyamoureuses
Les Célibattantes