MadmoiZelle speaks English

11 Novembre 2012
Thank you for the corection :) This is strange because I know the mistake that I made, but when I'm writting I just don't see it, you know?

Read, what a good idea, I think I really need it ! And if I speak spanish very well it's because I'm living in Spain, and it's also because of it that I've got the impression that my English become worst and worst :XD:

And I really want to try this serie, you make me want to watch it ! all the time I'm looking for new series and now that I've finished "Hart of Dixie" I think it's time to star a new one !

21 Septembre 2009
10 124
11 218
8 544
Hello there ! If I may meddle in :cretin: I've never heard about Beauty and the Beast, what is it about ? Is that a fantasy series, Once upon a time-like ? I didn't like it this much, but I enjoyed following a fantasy series anyway, so now that I dropped OUAT I miss this kind of universe and I'm looking for a new one...

8 Février 2012
2 104
2 115
1 864
Beauty and the Beast is a modern adaptation of the tale. It mixes crime serie and the tale. It's a quite nice tv show. It's not as fantasy as Once Upon A Time but it's really nice.

25 Avril 2011
Dijon
aunbrey;3883735 a dit :
Beauty and the Beast is a modern adaptation of the tale. It mixes crime serie and the tale. It's a quite nice tv show. It's not as fantasy as Once Upon A Time but it's really nice.
Exactly what she said!

As for OUAT I agree, I still watch (though I'm a few episodes late), but without much enthusiasm !
A good fantasy show ... well if any of you girls know about one, then please tell us! I love fantasy! :fleur:

One serie that I really like too : "Touch", I keep bugging everyone with this serie, but really give it a try :)

Pearly Creep, oh that's nice! And what is "Hart of Dixie"? I've never heard of it!

Now how is it that when my mom makes my bed, it's so perfect I don't even want to sleep in it, but when I do it, it's just ... so messy :d

11 Novembre 2012
neil;3884288 a dit :
Pearly Creep, oh that's nice! And what is "Hart of Dixie"? I've never heard of it!
Hart of Dixie is about a young doctor from New York (playing by Rachel Bilson) who is kinda obliged to move in a new town which is very small and at the begining she is totally lost and she really doesn't like the city. But little a little, she will meet new friend, new love, new traditions... And she has to deal with it.

It's a really funny and refrishing serie, it's totally my favourite of the moment :)

B

black-crystal

Wow, this is gonna be my favorite topic !
Girls, can I join you ?
I absolutely need to speak English 'cause I can't improve wih my studies and I don't have much time to improve...
I want to go in England :puppyeyes:

3 Juin 2011
1 737
2 043
4 994
Paris
Hi girls, I've a question (even if I should come here more to learn more ^^)

How could we translate "soyons" or just the imperative form of any verb ??
I think to "let be" but this seems me strange...

Thank you (and so sorry if this hurts your eyes with a lot of mistakes ;) )

21 Septembre 2009
10 124
11 218
8 544
@ineffable @donowitz

Oh god :cretin: I'm not on my usual computer, and automatic translation is on. I was so confused, it took me a minute to understand the problem. Just for you to see, spoiler

Ce contenu est réservé aux membres inscrit.es. Inscris-toi par ici.

B

black-crystal

marygrey;3923081 a dit :
Hi Gurlz !

In few weeks I gonna pass the Toefl exam. I'd like to know if some of you passed it ? How did you prepare it ? Do you have any piece of advice ?

I didn't pass the TOEFL, but I passed the First exam (from Cambridge) and I suppose this is approximately the same questions. I prepared it with my school (I was in European class).
I think you just have to read in english and to watch movies or TV shows without any subtitles (this really help !).
For the oral, you can prepare with a friend, who doesn't have to speak very well English, but just to be there and to ask some basic questions (tell me a little about yourself ? What do want to do later ? What are your hobbies ?). Maybe you'll have to answer some questions about a picture and to chat with somebody else.

Err... For the writing exam, you should maybe register to an english forum and to write some things asking people to help you.

I do'nt have any other ideas, sorry :/

B

black-crystal

marygrey;3925170 a dit :
black-crystal;3924214 a dit :
Err... For the writing exam, you should maybe register to an english forum and to write some things asking people to help you.

I do'nt have any other ideas, sorry :/

Thanks girls ! Do you know any english forum where I could register ?
Well, I think you could go on a forum that deals with one of your hobbies (a serie, a book...). I don't know any "global" forum.
But in general, when you find a website about a subject you like, there's a forum :)

Les Immanquables du forum

Participe au magazine !
Une info qu'on devrait traiter sur madmoiZelle ?

Nouvelle ou perdue ?
Pas de panique, on t'aime déjà !

La charte de respect du forum
Le guide technique &
le guide culturel du forum
Viens te présenter !
Un problème technique ?
Topic d'entraide sur l'orthographe et la grammaire

La chefferie vous informe
Les annonces de l'équipe concernant le forum et madmoiZelle
Rendre visite à madmoiZelle
Le médiateur du forum
Soutiens madmoiZelle financièrement
Topic dédié à la pub sur mad
Si vous aimez madmoiZelle, désactivez AdBlock !

Les immanquables
Les topics de blabla
En ce moment... !

Mode - Beauté - Ciné - Musique - Séries - Littérature - Jeux Vidéo - Etudes - Ecriture - Cuisine - People - Télévision

Envie de rencontrer des MadZ ?
Viens trouver le forum de ta ville !

Mode
Le pire de la mode
Ces vêtements qui te font envie
Ta tenue du jour
La tenue qui plaît
Tes derniers achats de fringues

Beauté
Astuces,bons plans économies & dupes
Le topic des vernis
Questions beauté en tout genre

Culture
Le meilleur des images du net
L'aide aux devoirs
Tu écoutes quoi ?
Quelle est ta série du moment ?
Quel livre lisez-vous en ce moment ?
Le dernier film que vous avez vu à la maison
Le topic philosophique

Société
Topic des gens qui cherchent du travail
Voyager seule : conseils et témoignages
Trucs nuls de la vie d'adulte : CAF, Banque, Mutuelle, Logement etc...

Les topics universels
Je ne supporte pas
Je ne comprends pas
Ca me perturbe
Je me demande
J'adore...
Je m'en veux de penser ça mais...

Cupidon
Le topic des amoureuses
Le topic des polyamoureuses
Les Célibattantes