MadmoiZelle speaks English

A

AnonymousUser

SuzeDream;2489806 a dit :
You're so ambr3, because where I am, the weather is so bad ! It's raining all long the day, there was a storm brewing all this night so I couldn't sleep more than 3 hours !

I am so what ? I think you forgot a word haha. Well, we are always discontent about the weather. But as a girl said, in winter, you can easily keep warm thanks to hot clothes, whereas in summer, you can't do nothing to get colder =(

23 Mai 2011
1 712
1 243
4 964
Glen Coco;2489926 a dit :
Yeah, i understand, of course :) But don't you wish it was a bit cooler ?

Actually, where I live the warmth isn't a big problem. We're far from the 40°C that everybody is talking about :)

25 Avril 2011
Dijon
Glen Coco;2489926 a dit :
I couldn't agree more, haha ! We complain because it's too hot and then, we complain because it's too cold :d But i gotta say, i prefer winter cause you know, you can always wear jumpers, tights, boots, scarf, etc... But when it's too hot, what are you supposed to do ?

Haha that's what I always say to my mom ! There's always a way to be warm in winter ( and that does not always involve clothes :winky: ... :shifty: )

Go down the street naked ?? :cretin: Hot weather's definitely not my cup of tea.

:cretin: Now I'd like to see that ! :cretin:

Geez ,I hate when my friends text me with shortened words. For example, a text I got a few days ago : " Np, haha dw abt it, xxx" :facepalm: Thanks guys,really I totally get it!

23 Mai 2011
1 712
1 243
4 964
Lenn;2490159 a dit :
There's always a way to be warm in winter ( and that does not always involve clothes :winky: ... :shifty: )
!

Yeah, in summer it's impossible to say to a boy "I'm freezing, take me in your arms !" :winky:

23 Janvier 2011
1 380
1 864
Let's be clear : my post will be useless and I probably should post in another topic cause I'll just complain but I'm fucking tired to speak French all day .
I want to come back to LDN town ,I miss everything ,the tube ,people ,food ,and PUBS .I actually could die for some cheddar and a good beer in my fav pub in Camden.
Plus I NEED to go to Covent Garden and grab some tickets for the Lion King musical ,I keep singing the tracks everyday .I miss my red buses ,my apple pies ,and the burger king fries. I WANNA GO HOME .I still think that I'm not welcome here France isn't a place for people like me , that's why I need a plane tickets ,I also need to pack ,and be able to say "It's finally over ,I will NEVER come back here ,never again",I want to peacefully leave with my big suitcase ,and singing while looking for my oyster card in my purse ,I even fucking miss the lady voice in the buses .PLEASE LET ME GO HOME.

23 Janvier 2011
1 380
1 864
Lenn;2490159 a dit :
Haha that's what I always say to my mom ! There's always a way to be warm in winter ( and that does not always involve clothes :winky: ... :shifty: )

:cretin: Now I'd like to see that ! :cretin:

Geez ,I hate when my friends text me with shortened words. For example, a text I got a few days ago : " Np, haha dw abt it, xxx" :facepalm: Thanks guys,really I totally get it!

Isn't it supposed to mean "No problem ,haha,dont worry about it ,kisses" ?
Do not worry girls ,there is always a way to be naughty even in summer : swimming pool ,beach ,shower .You gotta be creative ;)

25 Avril 2011
Dijon
Pandeedoo;2490252 a dit :
Isn't it supposed to mean "No problem ,haha,dont worry about it ,kisses" ?
Do not worry girls ,there is always a way to be naughty even in summer : swimming pool ,beach ,shower .You gotta be creative ;)

Yeah haha I know now lol , but whenever I read a text like this, I'm like "What the heck, please don't forget I'm french :yawn: "
And that's one thing i definitely like abt summer, swimming pool !! Oh and let's not forget that when it's too hot, boys can just drop the shirt :cretin:

25 Avril 2011
Dijon
Pandeedoo;2490243 a dit :
Let's be clear : my post will be useless and I probably should post in another topic cause I'll just complain but I'm fucking tired to speak French all day .
I want to come back to LDN town ,I miss everything ,the tube ,people ,food ,and PUBS .I actually could die for some cheddar and a good beer in my fav pub in Camden.
Plus I NEED to go to Covent Garden and grab some tickets for the Lion King musical ,I keep singing the tracks everyday .I miss my red buses ,my apple pies ,and the burger king fries. I WANNA GO HOME .I still think that I'm not welcome here France isn't a place for people like me , that's why I need a plane tickets ,I also need to pack ,and be able to say "It's finally over ,I will NEVER come back here ,never again",I want to peacefully leave with my big suitcase ,and singing while looking for my oyster card in my purse ,I even fucking miss the lady voice in the buses .PLEASE LET ME GO HOME.

humhum " Please mind the doors...186 to Brent Cross, the next stop is Prince Charles' Drive :shifty: ( I miss my shopping center T.T )

while looking for my oyster card in my purse

Same here, hun! We need to go back asap !

23 Janvier 2011
1 380
1 864
Alecto;2490297 a dit :
I've found a pub with proprer English cider in Paris. That helps make France more bearable.

And I am leaving in a week now! Though I am not properly going to live in the UK it''ll do it...

Well cider...Here is south of France they just know Pastis which is totally disgusting .Plus french doesn't know REAL bacon and REAL toast (god bless mark and spencer btw ).
I wish I could marry Camden ,cause I'm in love with that place ,people are so nice there ,and you can eat wonderful food !
Well ladies I'm going to watch a lame girl tvshow !Have a lovely night :)

1 Novembre 2005
4 369
4 901
5 194
Alecto;2490297 a dit :
I've found a pub with proprer English cider in Paris. That helps make France more bearable.
Could it be The Auld Alliance? They serve Strongbow, which I think is decent.

25 Avril 2011
Dijon
Alecto;2490297 a dit :

And I am leaving in a week now! Though I am not properly going to live in the UK it''ll do it...

Oh Where are you going ? :)

Les Immanquables du forum

Participe au magazine !
Une info qu'on devrait traiter sur madmoiZelle ?

Nouvelle ou perdue ?
Pas de panique, on t'aime déjà !

La charte de respect du forum
Le guide technique &
le guide culturel du forum
Viens te présenter !
Un problème technique ?
Topic d'entraide sur l'orthographe et la grammaire

La chefferie vous informe
Les annonces de l'équipe concernant le forum et madmoiZelle
Rendre visite à madmoiZelle
Le médiateur du forum
Soutiens madmoiZelle financièrement
Topic dédié à la pub sur mad
Si vous aimez madmoiZelle, désactivez AdBlock !

Les immanquables
Les topics de blabla
En ce moment... !

Mode - Beauté - Ciné - Musique - Séries - Littérature - Jeux Vidéo - Etudes - Ecriture - Cuisine - People - Télévision

Envie de rencontrer des MadZ ?
Viens trouver le forum de ta ville !

Mode
Le pire de la mode
Ces vêtements qui te font envie
Ta tenue du jour
La tenue qui plaît
Tes derniers achats de fringues

Beauté
Astuces,bons plans économies & dupes
Le topic des vernis
Questions beauté en tout genre

Culture
Le meilleur des images du net
L'aide aux devoirs
Tu écoutes quoi ?
Quelle est ta série du moment ?
Quel livre lisez-vous en ce moment ?
Le dernier film que vous avez vu à la maison
Le topic philosophique

Société
Topic des gens qui cherchent du travail
Voyager seule : conseils et témoignages
Trucs nuls de la vie d'adulte : CAF, Banque, Mutuelle, Logement etc...

Les topics universels
Je ne supporte pas
Je ne comprends pas
Ca me perturbe
Je me demande
J'adore...
Je m'en veux de penser ça mais...

Cupidon
Le topic des amoureuses
Le topic des polyamoureuses
Les Célibattantes